Boats entering Malaysia are required obtain clearance upon arrival. The offices that you have to call on have to be made in the following order are: –
- Marine Department
- Health Department (if Quarantine procedure is required)
|Monday – Thursday||0830 hrs – 1245 hrs|
1145 hrs – 1600 hrs
|Friday||0830 hrs – 1200 hrs|
1445 hrs – 1600 hrs
Sunday, Public Holidays
List of documents required for the above clearance:
- Original registration certificate of the boat
- Boat stamp (if any)
- Port Clearance from last port of call
There are several public spaces around the hotel for guests to enjoy.
- A private tea – tasting and a tour of a tea estate
- A guided tour of the Galle Fort by a resident
- A whale-watching boat trip with Raja and the Whales, a responsible tour operator
- A visit to Yatagala Raja Maha Viharaya, an ancient Buddhist temple
- A guided tasting tour at Cinnamon Estate
- A tour of Martin Wickramasinghe’s house
- A tour of Galle Cricket Stadium
Sielen Diva guests have a wide variety of experiences to choose from.
- Local cuisine cooking lessons during a private course with the head chef
- Ceylon Arrack and Gin cocktail making classes
- Yoga classes
- Meditation sessions
- Traditional mask workshop
Spa & Massage
Nullam a neque dignissim, venenatis lectus non, elementum augue. Donec in sapien quis ante convallis vestibulum. In accumsan erat sed fringilla euismod vulputate pharetra orci.
Nullam a neque dignissim, venenatis lectus non, elementum augue. Donec in sapien quis ante con vallis vestibulum. In accumsan erat sed fringilla euismod vulputate pharetra orci et. Suspendisse ipsum ac pulvinar nec ut urna.
Nullam a neque dignissim, venenatis lectus non