Dining at Marina
Located right in front of the marina, the restaurants offer magnificent views of the seascapes so you can relax and enjoy the spread while watching the private yachts and boats steering through the sparkling waters of the Straits of Malacca.
Traders’ Food Shop
A coffee house with open verandah overlooks the beautiful marina. Daily breakfast, continental and local cuisine is served in the restaurant. Free WiFi. Click here to find out more.
|Sun to Thurs
|0700 hrs – 2300 hrs
|Fri, Sat & Eve of Public Holidays
|0700 hrs – 2400 hrs
Sailors’ Drink Shop
Sailor’s Drink Shop is an open concept pub with full view of the marina. A place to laid back and to catch up over a drink. Free WiFi. Click here to find out more.
|Mon – Thurs
|1600 hrs – 2400 hrs
|Fri, Sat & Eve of Public Holiday
|1100 hrs – 0100 hrs
|Sun & Public Holidays
|1100 hrs – 2400 hrs
The Galley (Temporarily Closed)
- Seats 65 guests
- Serves Cocktails, Drinks and Lounge Snacks
- Opens 1100 hours to 2300 hours daily
The Verte (Temporarily Closed)
Set in a green garden with an ocean view from The Lookout facing the Strait of Malacca, The Verte is a charming open dining venue that reflects Port Dickson’s seaside and Strait Heritage.
Lifestyle dining and casual rendezvous under the sky, The Verte offers the largest outdoor space catering to under-the-star events for over 200 guests.
With the philosophy of garden-to-plate concept, the Herb Patio features a range of potted herbs used among other fresh ingredients in the dishes served at The Verte.
MIXOLOGIS DRINKS MENU
Mixologist-customised drinks menu offering the most exciting selection of shooters, cocktails and wine in town.
For enquiries or bookings of events.
T 606 648 3888 (ext. 725)
- Seats 120 guests (leisure dining)
- Seats 500 guests (weddings & events)
- Serves Gastro-Pub food
Unwind in the casual setting of a pool side open concept restaurant. Village Court offers a buzzing ambience and is a popular meeting place to spend quality time with your family and friends, day and night.
Village Court serves around-the-clock, from buffet breakfast spread, appetizers and snacks to entrees, pastas, pizzas and local delights. Meals are prepared with intricate care and fresh ingredients to tantalize your taste buds.
- Seats 120 guests
- Serves Casual Malaysian and International Cuisine
- Limited to Home Delivery & Room Service For In-House Guest only
There are several public spaces around the hotel for guests to enjoy.
- A private tea – tasting and a tour of a tea estate
- A guided tour of the Galle Fort by a resident
- A whale-watching boat trip with Raja and the Whales, a responsible tour operator
- A visit to Yatagala Raja Maha Viharaya, an ancient Buddhist temple
- A guided tasting tour at Cinnamon Estate
- A tour of Martin Wickramasinghe’s house
- A tour of Galle Cricket Stadium
Sielen Diva guests have a wide variety of experiences to choose from.
- Local cuisine cooking lessons during a private course with the head chef
- Ceylon Arrack and Gin cocktail making classes
- Yoga classes
- Meditation sessions
- Traditional mask workshop
Spa & Massage
Nullam a neque dignissim, venenatis lectus non, elementum augue. Donec in sapien quis ante convallis vestibulum. In accumsan erat sed fringilla euismod vulputate pharetra orci.
Nullam a neque dignissim, venenatis lectus non, elementum augue. Donec in sapien quis ante con vallis vestibulum. In accumsan erat sed fringilla euismod vulputate pharetra orci et. Suspendisse ipsum ac pulvinar nec ut urna.
Nullam a neque dignissim, venenatis lectus non