Avillion Port Dickson
Spa & Beach Resort
Avillion Port Dickson is an award-winning beach resort in Malaysia that sits over 23 acres of coast scenery and faces the Straits of Malacca, offering 258 exquisitely designed rooms, chalets and villas.
Designed with the architecture of an Old World Malay fishing village in mind, the resort fuses traditional culture with contemporary luxuries, giving guests the opportunity to experience Malaysia’s rich heritage while staying in comfort. The result is a perfect hideaway where you can escape the hustle and bustle of city life and take a much needed retreat.
Its distinctive layout and design won the resort the Excellence Award by Persatuan Arkitek Malaysia (Malaysian Institute of Architects) in 2000.
There are several public spaces around the hotel for guests to enjoy.
- A private tea – tasting and a tour of a tea estate
- A guided tour of the Galle Fort by a resident
- A whale-watching boat trip with Raja and the Whales, a responsible tour operator
- A visit to Yatagala Raja Maha Viharaya, an ancient Buddhist temple
- A guided tasting tour at Cinnamon Estate
- A tour of Martin Wickramasinghe’s house
- A tour of Galle Cricket Stadium
Sielen Diva guests have a wide variety of experiences to choose from.
- Local cuisine cooking lessons during a private course with the head chef
- Ceylon Arrack and Gin cocktail making classes
- Yoga classes
- Meditation sessions
- Traditional mask workshop
Spa & Massage
Nullam a neque dignissim, venenatis lectus non, elementum augue. Donec in sapien quis ante convallis vestibulum. In accumsan erat sed fringilla euismod vulputate pharetra orci.
Nullam a neque dignissim, venenatis lectus non, elementum augue. Donec in sapien quis ante con vallis vestibulum. In accumsan erat sed fringilla euismod vulputate pharetra orci et. Suspendisse ipsum ac pulvinar nec ut urna.
Nullam a neque dignissim, venenatis lectus non