Admiral Marina is a premier marina in Malaysia strategically located in the Straits of Malacca for international sailors voyaging through South East Asia. Our fully integrated marina has all the convenience for the most discerning sailor. It is not only an ideal haven for sailors and members but also a safe tranquil hideaway from where the charms of Malaysia can be explored.
Our marina can cater to yachts of up to 65 metres (about 220 feet) in length. All our floating berths are equipped with fresh water and electricity supply. Among the many facilities offered is a family free-form swimming pool with hot and cold showers for those looking to relax and unwind.
We are situated just an hour’s drive south of the bustling capital city of Kuala Lumpur, and north of the historical city of Malacca as well as conveniently close to the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT). With major highways at our doorstep, the Marina sits in an ideal location where one can easily get to anywhere quickly.
With our well trained and attentive staffs, we ensure that your stay is a happy and rewarding one. Welcome to the world of Admiral Marina and Leisure Club.
- Ideal location especially for sailors and members looking for peace and tranquility.
- Clean, safe and calm marina providing a peace of mind for owners intending to leave their boats.
- A gateway to visit Malacca and Kuala Lumpur for sightseeing trips and shopping spree.
- Easy access to Kuala Lumpur International Airport and Low Cost Carrier Terminal.
- For those who are into Formula 1 and Moto GP, Sepang International Circuit is just an hour’s drive away.
- Hotel on-site.
- Hot and cold showers, landscaped garden, swimming pool, restaurants and bar within the premise.
- Friendly and helpful Marina staffs.
Click here for Rules and Regulations Booklet or request a physical copy at reception counter.
There are several public spaces around the hotel for guests to enjoy.
- A private tea – tasting and a tour of a tea estate
- A guided tour of the Galle Fort by a resident
- A whale-watching boat trip with Raja and the Whales, a responsible tour operator
- A visit to Yatagala Raja Maha Viharaya, an ancient Buddhist temple
- A guided tasting tour at Cinnamon Estate
- A tour of Martin Wickramasinghe’s house
- A tour of Galle Cricket Stadium
Sielen Diva guests have a wide variety of experiences to choose from.
- Local cuisine cooking lessons during a private course with the head chef
- Ceylon Arrack and Gin cocktail making classes
- Yoga classes
- Meditation sessions
- Traditional mask workshop
Spa & Massage
Nullam a neque dignissim, venenatis lectus non, elementum augue. Donec in sapien quis ante convallis vestibulum. In accumsan erat sed fringilla euismod vulputate pharetra orci.
Nullam a neque dignissim, venenatis lectus non, elementum augue. Donec in sapien quis ante con vallis vestibulum. In accumsan erat sed fringilla euismod vulputate pharetra orci et. Suspendisse ipsum ac pulvinar nec ut urna.
Nullam a neque dignissim, venenatis lectus non